Monday, September 15, 2008

Good day

despire being having a cold. So today I discovered that even more of my friends have a cold. And it both started out from a sore throat. I don't understand why people think it's weird and have never heard of people getting sick when it's summertime. They only believe one can get sick when it's wintertime, and then they tell the people who get sick in the summertime that they are weird. It's not annoying is just like, wtf? Do you really think that? Wow um, you're an odd little bird, aren't you...?

This morning I was dying because it was sooo hot in the school building. So that means it was really, really hot because I'm usually always cold. Not to mention I'm sick so I was even hotter. It sucked. But it cooled up half way during the class.

No comments: