Friday, September 26, 2008

Today

So Atlanta was fun. I fell in love with this one kid, who also fell in love with me because he heard me play violin. He's one year older than me. People there were so open and outgoing. Awesome experience.

Freshmen Hell Week began today. I haven't F'd anyone yet, but I'm thinking I want to. Today was Mix 'n' Match day. I did it and my outfit was awesome. Monday is Pajama day. I'm doing that too. Chance Thomas came to our school today. He's incredible. I shared sunships after school with my friend Maggie. I had two tests today: one in Biology and Algebra 2. Both of them were actually pretty easy. Today it was really cold and raining. In photography class, we did absolutely nothing.

During the presentation I was feeling kind of annoyed/uncomfortable because Cheezit moves too much. Even more than me. He's so annoying when he moves. D: I wanted to like slap him.

So, that was today.

No comments: