Tuesday, September 30, 2008

October 21st.




The saddest, most depressing day of the year that I have already foreseen. The Devil Wears Prada, Saoisin, Underoath, and some other band called P.O.S. is doing this tour. And on October 21st they will be coming to Ram's Head. It's ALL AGES and ONLY TWENTY FLIPPIN' DOLLARS! But I have a freakin' group song practice that day. Plus it's a school night. I am going to cry. Three out of four bands of my liking will be coming to Maryland. When I sing that day my voice will be so dour that I might as well not show up to practice that day. So my friend's other friend is trying to convince her to go to a Silverstein show. Silverstein's okay. I used to think they were awesome. But then after a while of listening to them and other screamo bands, I decided Silverstein sucked. Especially the screaming. It's horrible. Plus this is a better deal. 4 bands dude. How awesome is that?! It is the truth. The inexorable truth.

Another thing that has shocked me this morning is that there are only 15 people in the Philharmonia orchestra in PVYO. Only 3 second violins. This is sad... and a bit funny. Oh my gosh, I wonder what Symphony is going to be like.

No comments: